It was initially my love of questions and the pursuit of answers that drew me to medicine. However, after I began seeing patients, I found it was the human interactions and the formation of close relationships with colleagues, staff, students, residents and especially patients, that became the most meaningful and inspiring element for me.
My time at The Ohio State University has given me the opportunity to work alongside many amazing colleagues, residents and students, all who teach me a great deal on a daily basis.
When I’m not working, I enjoy traveling, cooking and entertaining friends and family.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Department of Internal Medicine, Earl Metz Distinguished Physician Award for Clinical Care and Educational Excellence, 2014
- Department of Internal Medicine, Excellence in Teaching Award, 2013
- Faculty Inductee into the Courage to Teach Program at Ohio State, 2010
- Faculty Inductee into the Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2009
- Listed in "Guide to America's Top Physicians," annually since 2002
Ohio State University College of Medicine
University of Washington School of Medicine
7/1/1986 - 6/30/1988
Specialties and conditions I treat
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Women's Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Chronic Disease
Locations where I practice
More about my work
American Board of Internal Medicine
General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies, etc. because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/25/2016, Dr. Kreger has reported no financial relationships with medical device, research and/or drug companies, etc. If you have questions about how these relationships are monitored by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, please contact our Compliance Office at 614-293-7802.