Elisabeth Nogan, MD
- Family Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-4980
About MeAs a family medicine physician, I believe it’s important to maintain strong physician-patient relationships, and I encourage my patients to engage and ask questions concerning their health. This leads to the best outcomes and optimal individualized health care plans. I provide care for the whole family and treat a wide range of conditions, but I am especially interested in preventative medicine, wellness promotion and women's health.
I enjoy working at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center because of the vast network of resources and educational opportunities. Having access to the latest research allows our physicians to offer the most modern evidence-based treatment options to our patients. I’m passionate about medical student and resident education.
When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my family, being outdoors and exploring all of the fun events and festivals Columbus has to offer.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2016, 2017
- Medical director, Phil Heit Center for Healthy New Albany, 2017–present
- Chief resident, St. Margaret family medicine residency program, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Women's Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Practice
- Disease Management
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
UPMC St Margaret
7/1/2011 - 6/30/2014
More About My Work
American Board of Family Medicine
186 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
41 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Nogan has reported no relationships with companies or entities.