Gregory Cvetanovich, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-3600
About MeAs an orthopedic surgeon with a subspecialty in sports medicine and shoulder surgery, I perform the most advanced surgical techniques of the shoulder, elbow and knee. I use non-operative treatments whenever possible and use surgery as a last resort.
In order to provide individualized care to each patient, I begin by listening to his or her unique problems and goals. I aim to help patients understand their orthopedic condition and work with them to choose the best treatment to help them return to their activities. I’m passionate about helping people of all ages and backgrounds regain their quality of life and return to the activities they love.
Working at Ohio State allows me to provide cutting-edge clinical care to patients. I take pride in collaborating with a team of sports medicine experts and participating in clinical research that improves treatments for our patients. I also enjoy teaching medical students, residents and fellows.
- Provided medical and surgical care for the Chicago Bulls, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Fire, Chicago Steel, DePaul University and several Chicago area high schools during residency and fellowship training
- Authored and co-authored over 100 peer-reviewed publications
- Most Outstanding Fellow Research Award, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center
- Most Outstanding Resident Research Award, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Sports Medicine
- Athletic Injuries
- Leg Injuries
- Shoulder Fractures
- Joint Capsule Release
- Patellar Dislocation
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Instability
- Knee Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Arthroplasty, Replacement
- Rotator Cuff
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
Locations Where I Practice
Stoneridge Medical Services
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School
Rush Medical Center
7/1/2012 - 6/30/2017
Rush Medical Center
8/1/2017 - 7/31/2018
More About My Work
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Cvetanovich has reported no relationships with companies or entities.