Jodi Grandominico, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-0080
About MeAs a general internist, I treat an array of chronic conditions including hypertension, diabetes and heart failure. I also manage a variety of acute complaints on a daily basis. I enjoy providing patient centered care that empowers patients to be active partners in the management of their chronic health conditions.
In addition to clinical care, I am actively involved in an assortment of quality improvement initiatives for the Division of General Internal Medicine as the lead physician for our practice, including implementing novel modes of care.
Growing up in Columbus, I’ve always understood how important the university is to our community. It’s exciting to be part of an organization that improves the health and quality of life of those who live and work in central Ohio. I love working in an academic environment as well as the opportunity to provide quality medical care.
When I’m not working I enjoy spending time with my husband and three children. I exercise regularly and participate in local endurance sports, including the Tri Fit Challenge. I also love to hike, travel and golf when I have the chance.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Best Doctor in America, 2017
- Assistant clinical professor of internal medicine
- Lead physician for OSU Internal Medicine at the Stonebridge Practice
- Co-chair, Ambulatory Patient Experience Committee, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Mentor for the QI elective for fourth year honor students, The Ohio State University College of Medicine
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Chronic Disease
- Heart Failure
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Acute Disease
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
7/1/2006 - 6/30/2009
More About My Work
American Board of Internal Medicine
General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
428 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.9
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
85 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Grandominico has reported no relationships with companies or entities.