I specialize in hand and upper extremity surgery, which I find to be a biomechanical wonder. Hands and arms are so important to daily function. If I can help people with their arms, I’m happy.
I enjoy everything about working at Ohio State. The people here are hard working and very friendly.
In my free time, I enjoy working on home projects, exercising and relaxing with my family. My wife and two young kids keep me busy with various activities.
- Biomedical Engineering Chairman’s Award – Case Western Reserve University, 2003
- O’Donoghue Sport Injury Research Award, The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine National Meeting, 2011
- Patient Safety Award, Richard Simmons Speak Up for Safety, 2012
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2016
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
7/1/2008 - 6/30/2012
Specialties and conditions I treat
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery – Hand Surgery
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Fractures, Bone
- Wrist Injuries
- Arthroplasty, Replacement
- Elbow Joint
- Arm Injuries
Locations where I practice
More about my work
8/1/2013 - 7/30/2014
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/25/2016, Dr. Goyal has reported no financial relationships with medical device, research and/or drug companies.