Kristina Lehman, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 688-9220
About MeI believe in preventive care through diet and lifestyle. I try to focus plans based on each individual patient's goals and circumstances. It is important to me that the patient is a partner in his or her health care.
I specialize in the primary care of families. I love knowing how each person fits into his or her family and helping parents raise their children.
I enjoy working at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center because it allows me to teach medical students and residents. I also get to work with amazing and talented physicians.
After work, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading and cooking.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Internal Medicine Faculty Excellence in Teaching
- Assistant professor, Internal Medicine
- Board certified in pediatrics
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Internal Medicine
- Primary Care
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Preventive Medicine
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2005 - 6/30/2008
More About My Work
160 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.8
26 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Lehman has reported no relationships with companies or entities.