Michelle Isley, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-3069
About MeAs an obstetrician and gynecologist, I specialize in the care of women. It is truly an honor to be a part of someone's life and care for her as she celebrates the birth of a new baby, mourns a loss, or moves into menopause. I have an amazing job.
I believe in getting to know my patients. Through knowing my patients better, I can provide them with personalized, evidence-based, high-quality care.
Having completed my residency at Ohio State, left for fellowship and then returned to practice here, I know just how special this place is. I feel fortunate to work here and to be able to care for patients at Ohio State. I know my patients have access to the best people and the best that medicine has to offer.
In my free time, I enjoy traveling, and I love to cook for friends. I also enjoy running and training for half marathons — and maybe a marathon one day.
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of “Regional Top Doctors,” 2018
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Resident teaching awards, including CREOG National Faculty Award (2009) and Award of Excellence in Resident Teaching (2012)
- Scientific abstracts prize, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Annual Clinical Meeting, May 2013
- Board Member, Society of Family Planning and Junior Fellow Committee Chair
- Best Doctor in America, 2017
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Reproductive Health
- Women's Health
- Family Planning Services
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Obstetrics / Gynecology
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2003 - 3/30/2006
Family Planning and Conception
Oregon Health & Sciences University
7/1/2006 - 6/30/2008
More About My Work
American Board of OB/GYN
General Obstetrics and Gynecology
215 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 5
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.9
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
34 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Isley has reported no relationships with companies or entities.