Muna Aldiab, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-8054
- Assistant clinical professor of internal medicine
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Internal Medicine
- Chronic Disease
- Acute Disease
- Primary Care
- Preventive Medicine
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
University of Damascus
Riverside Methodist Hospital
7/1/2008 - 8/30/2010
More About My Work
American Board of Internal Medicine
General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
194 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.7 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.6
- Listens Carefully 4.7
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.7
- Knows My Medical History 4.5
- Shows Respect 4.8
- Time Spent Together 4.8
41 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Aldiab has reported no relationships with companies or entities.