Nazhat Taj-Schaal, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 688-7150
About MeI am board certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics.
This means that I spend most of my time devoted to caring for whole families, across the age spectrum. I focus on preventive medicine, chronic disease management and coordination of care across the health system.
I’m most interested in quality improvement and improving the delivery of health care for everyone.
What I enjoy most about The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is working with colleagues in various specialties and providing care for whole families in one office.
I enjoy spending time with my two children and husband. I also like reading and spending time outdoors.
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of “Regional Top Doctors,” 2018
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Associate clinical professor, internal medicine
- Associate division director of quality, General Internal Medicine
- Medical student mentor
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
University of Missouri School of Medicine
Riley Childrens Hospital
7/1/2001 - 6/30/2004
More About My Work
349 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.9
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
103 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Taj-Schaal has reported no relationships with companies or entities.