Nicholas Greco, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-2663
About MeAs an adult reconstruction orthopaedic surgeon, I specialize in treating conditions causing degradation of the hip and knee joints. I use a combination of various non-operative treatment methods to improve patients’ symptoms in addition to performing joint replacement surgery. My areas of interest include outpatient total joint replacement surgery, short hospital stays and rapid recovery. I perform both partial and full knee replacement surgery, and I perform hip replacement using conventional approaches as well as muscle-sparing techniques. I also specialize in examining patients with painful joint replacements performed in the past and treat problems related to infection or instability of prior joint replacements. I focus my knowledge towards developing treatment plans that are specific to each patient's diagnosis and needs. I devote undivided attention listening to patient issues and would be pleased to take care of you or your family members.
- Member, American Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Knee
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
- Osteoarthritis, Knee
- Hip Dislocation, Congenital
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Arthritis, Rheumatoid
- Osteoarthritis, Hip
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
6/1/2011 - 6/30/2016
Joint Implant Surgeons Inc.
8/1/2017 - 7/30/2018
More About My Work
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Greco has reported no relationships with companies or entities.