Rebecca Grant, MD
- Family Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 688-6490
About MeI am a family medicine physician practicing at Ohio State’s CarePoint East facility. I enjoy being able to serve such a diverse group of patients in the heart of the East Side Columbus community, and I have a special interest in adolescent and teen health. I aim to provide compassionate, individualized care using education and real life examples as a way to empower patients to reach their optimal health. My goal is to maintain a friendly relationship with my patients so they view me as a partner in their healthcare journey.
As a proud graduate of The Ohio State University College of Medicine and the Family Medicine Residency Urban Track, it is extremely rewarding to give back to my alma mater through teaching residents and medical students.
When I’m not working I enjoy doing Zumba, hip hop fitness and volunteering with my sorority, Additionally, I volunteer at various Ohio State events, such as Community Health Day, which provide much needed medical care to our underserved populations.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Assistant clinical professor of family medicine, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
- Primary care teen clinic physician, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Director’s Award for Excellence in Academics, The Ohio State University Family Medicine Residency, 2011
- Pfizer Teaching Development Award, American Academy of Family Physicians, 2013
- Outstanding Preceptor of the Year, 2012
- Member, The Ohio State University College of Medicine Admission Committee, 2013 - present
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Family Practice
- Intrauterine Devices
- Primary Care
- Adolescent Medicine
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2009 - 6/30/2011
More About My Work
American Board of Family Medicine
185 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.9
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
63 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Grant has reported no relationships with companies or entities.