Said Atway, DPM
- Podiatrist What's this? A podiatrist is extensively trained to treat the foot, ankle and other areas of the leg. Podiatrists help their patients recover from injuries and infections, foot-related complications from diabetes, foot and ankle sprains, ingrown toenails, heel spurs, and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-2663
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2016
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Wound Healing
- Fasciitis, Plantar
- Foot Ulcer
- Foot Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Diabetic Foot
- Hallux Valgus
- Limb Salvage
Locations Where I Practice
University Hospital East
Outpatient Care Gahanna
Education and Training
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2006 - 6/30/2009
More About My Work
389 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.8 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.8
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.8
- Knows My Medical History 4.5
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.8
52 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Atway has reported no relationships with companies or entities.