Seuli Brill, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-7980
About MeI am a primary care physician who enjoys taking care of patients throughout their whole life span. I like watching younger patients grow up and develop into adults. It’s exciting.
I like the variety of people I see — young and old, healthy or with a chronic disease. Everyone is at a different place.
I’m doing research on patient communication. My research focuses on how doctors talk to patients about medical crises and how patients want to be cared for when dealing with terminal illnesses.
My research has taught me that it’s important to communicate clearly and completely with patients. I want my patients to have ownership of their disease and understand it.
When a patient visits me, he or she can expect to be listened to.
- Associate clinical professor, internal medicine
- Published in Journal of Preventive Medicine
- Published in Journal of Clinical Nursing
- Organized symposium of the role of linguistics for end-of-life care
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2016, 2017
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Care
- Advance Care Planning
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
University of North Carolina Hospitals
7/1/2007 - 6/30/2010
More About My Work
93 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 5
- Time Spent Together 4.9
25 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Brill has reported no relationships with companies or entities.