Teresa DiMeo, APRN-CNP
- Nurse Practitioner What's this? A nurse practitioner is extensively trained to treat illness or disease and to prescribe medication to their patients. They work on teams with a licensed physician, but can treat patients with significant autonomy. Nurse practitioners work in a variety of settings, including primary care and various other medical and surgical specialties.
Appointments: (614) 366-4263
About MeAs an orthopedic nurse practitioner at Ohio State’s Hand and Upper Extremity Center, I provide comprehensive care and treatment for patients with conditions affecting their hands, elbows and arms. We work as an interdisciplinary team, providing diagnosis, treatment, surgery and rehabilitation all in one location. As a Level 1 Trauma Center, we have surgeons that are available to treat all levels of traumatic injuries of the hand and upper extremity.
I like to create trust with my patients in order to provide excellent patient care. I’m passionate about helping people and seeing results. I believe in the continuity of care and being with my patients through their entire healthcare process.
I have been working at Ohio State since 1986 and am passionate about our mission of education, research and clinical excellence. I love working in a collegiate environment with excellent colleagues, where we are able to make a difference together.
When I’m not working, I enjoy snow skiing, traveling, spending time with my family and friends and spending time on the water.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2016, 2017
- Clinical Excellence Award
- Dorothy Cornelius Scholarship
- Gail Johannes Award
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Arm Injuries
- Upper Extremity
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
More About My Work
106 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 5
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.7
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9