Veronique Bartman, MD
- Family Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-2850
About MeAs an experienced family physician, I work together with my patients to help them achieve their best possible state of health, from babyhood to old age.
While women's health issues have always been a special interest, I enjoy the wide variety of people and problems that we treat in family medicine.
We treat the whole person, not just one part or problem. This is especially important for our older patients with many medical challenges, but helps patients of all ages. It is also important for the medical students we are training for the future.
I believe that you can never outgrow your family physician.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Family Medicine
- Supervising/attending physician for Family Medicine Residency Service at Ohio State’s University Hospital East
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
Additional Languages I Speak
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Primary Care
- Comprehensive Health Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Abington Memorial Hospital
7/1/1994 - 6/30/1996
More About My Work
American Board of Family Medicine
295 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.7 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.7
- Listens Carefully 4.7
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.8
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 4.7
- Time Spent Together 4.7
55 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Bartman has reported no relationships with companies or entities.