The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is honored to be listed among U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Best Hospitals” for 27 consecutive years. Our faculty and staff work hard to provide extraordinary care for our patients, and we are grateful for your role in celebrating the work that takes place here through your participation in U.S. News & World Report’s annual “Expert Opinion” reputation survey.
The 2020 U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals” reputation voting is taking place through March 20.
Who Can Vote?
- Only board-certified physicians who practice within a specialty that is ranked are eligible to vote. The adult ranked specialty areas include cancer, cardiology and heart surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and GI surgery, geriatrics, gynecology, nephrology, neurology and neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, psychiatry, pulmonology, rehabilitation, rheumatology and urology.
- All board-certified physicians in the 16 adult ranked specialty areas who were registered as Doximity users as of Nov. 1, 2019, are eligible to complete an online survey during the online voting period, which began Feb. 13, 2020, and will end March 20, 2020.
- If you were not registered on Doximity by Nov. 1, 2019, you can register now to ensure your eligibility for next year’s survey.
- A limited number of board-certified physicians in the adult ranked specialty areas who are not Doximity users will receive paper surveys to vote before the end of March.
How to Vote
Registered Doximity users wishing to participate in the online peer survey should:
- Watch for an email from Doximity asking you to nominate U.S. News “Best Hospitals” in your specialty.
- If you don’t see the email, but are a registered Doximity user, you can still vote by logging in to Doximity.com.
The survey asks users to name up to five hospitals that provide the best care in your respective specialty, without consideration to location or cost. The order in which you list the hospitals does not matter. You are able to list as few as one hospital if you choose to do so.
Please note: The Ohio State University is listed as “The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center” and “James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute.” Physicians do not need to vote for both.
If you have any difficulties completing the survey, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Thank you for helping to spread the word about our exemplary patient care, research and education and for keeping Ohio State among the best in the nation