Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Program
Designed as an entry point from outpatient treatment to stabilize symptoms or as a transition from inpatient treatment. Assists with avoiding hospitalization or reducing the length of inpatient treatment. This program combines both the Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient levels of care.
- Days and Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m.- 3 p.m. and 8:45 a.m.- noon.
- Average Length of Stay: 18 days
- Services provided:
- Group Therapy and Group Education
- Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Psychiatry and Medication Management
- Family education and Discharge Planning