• Associate’s Degree, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Sinclair Community College, 2008
• Bachelor’s Degree, Exercise Science, Cedarville University, 2010
• Doctor of Physical Therapy, The Ohio State University, 2014
• Graduate of The Ohio State University Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency Program, 2015
• Board Certified Specialist in Neurologic Physical Therapy, 2016
Experience and Interests
Matthew Willett PT, DPT, NCS completed his Doctorate of Physical Therapy at The Ohio State University and went on to complete a year-long physical therapy residency at Ohio State specializing in neurologic rehabilitation. Following residency graduation and attainment of neurologic specialty certification, in 2016 Dr. Willett joined the residency program as a clinical faculty member/mentor. He has presented at several neurologic based conferences at OSU with topics spanning ALS/SMA, multiple sclerosis, vestibular disorders and muscular dystrophy. Matthew has also been involved as PT lead for inpatient rehab program (Service Delivery Quality Initiative) to facilitate interdisciplinary communication/teamwork to improve patient outcomes and employee satisfaction. Matthew is a physical therapist at Dodd Rehabilitation Hospital treating primarily on the vascular and general rehab services. In his free time outside of work he enjoys spending time with his wife Erin and new baby Heidi.