Feel confident that your healthcare provider has the tools and knowledge to support the needs of today’s teens.
Teens and young adults experience many physical, mental and social changes and challenges. At Ohio State, our team is experienced and trained in helping teens make educated, healthy decisions in a safe and confidential environment. We provide preventive, medical, gynecological, and psychological care for young adults ages 12-21. Patients can continue with any of our doctors for their primary health care needs even as they transition to adulthood.
The Ohio State Family Medical Center Teen Clinic is available every Thursday, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. at our Outpatient Care East location and offers:
- Well child physicals
- Sports physicals
- Evaluation of menstrual concerns
- Contraception counseling including Nexplanon and IUD insertions/removals
- STD testing and treatment
- Care for depression, anxiety and other conditions affecting emotional health
- Evaluation of problems common to adolescent patients such as acne, weight concerns, and puberty