Sport Clubs & RPAC
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, The Ohio State University, 2015
- Master of Science, Health and Human Performance with Emphasis in Exercise Science, Oklahoma State University, 2017
- Certified Athletic Trainer since 2015
- Ohio Licensed Athletic Trainer since 2021
- Certified provider in Personalized Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Rehabilitation, Owens Recovery Institute, 2017
- Certification in Dry Needling (Cert IDN 1), Integrative Dry Needling Institute, 2019
Experience and Interests
Sam has been working in the sports medicine field as an Athletic Trainer since 2015. She served as a Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer at Oklahoma State University, covering the Men’s and Women’s Track & Field and Cross Country teams August 2015 –June 2017. Prior to her appointment at OSU Sports Medicine, she was an Assistant Athletic Trainer at the University of Iowa for the Men’s and Women’s Track & Field and Cross Country teams July 2017-June 2021.
Sam has strong interests in sports performance and patient wellbeing. She enjoys working with patients to get them back to active and healthy lives. She believes in treating patients with a holistic approach. Her goal is to have patients feeling their best physically and mentally when they return to sport. Outside of work, Sam enjoys working out, hanging out with family & friends, checking out the local food scene, and traveling & exploring new places.