- Bachelor of Science, Health Sciences, The Ohio State University, 2010
- Doctorate, Physical Therapy, Washington University in St. Louis, 2013
- Sports Physical Therapy Resident, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, 2013-2014
- Board certified specialist in sports physical therapy (SCS), 2015
- Certified SICI Bicycle Fitting Professional, 2016
- Certification in Dry Needling (Cert. DN 1 & 2), Dry Needling Institute, 2016
- Certified provider in Personalized Blood Flow Restriction (BFR) Rehabilitation, Owens Recovery Institute, 2018
As a former athlete at The Ohio State University and a member of the USA National Team for springboard diving, Chelsea is acutely aware of the demands and perspectives of high level athletes. She is passionate about injury prevention, enhancing sports performance and returning athletes back to high level activities following an injury as safely and efficiently as possible. She enjoys working with athletes of all ages and has special interests in diving, gymnastics and endurance sports.
Chelsea is the Coordinator of the Ohio State Sports Medicine Hip Outcome Team, a member and education co-coordinator of the Endurance Medicine Team and a member of the Knee Outcome Team. She performs video gait analyses, bike fittings and dry needling as specialty services. She serves as a faculty member and clinical mentor for the Sports Residency program and is a credentialed clinical instructor. She is also a member of the USA Diving Medical Team, which provides medical coverage for the USA National Team at competitions around the world.