- Bachelor of Arts, Athletic Training and Pre-Physical Therapy, Biology Minor, Baldwin-Wallace University, 2009
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Columbia University (NY), 2012
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
- BOC certified, Ohio licensed athletic trainer, 2009
- Teagascóir Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha (T.C.R.G.), 2013
Experience and Interests
Claire sees patients at Jameson Crane Sports Medicine Institute and specializes in treating dancers of all ages, in addition to athletes. She is an active member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), and the Ohio Physical Therapy Association (OPTA). Her clinical interests include rehabilitation and prevention of pediatric and adolescent athletic and dance injuries, as well as dance conditioning, fitness, and overall wellness for dancers and athletes of all ages. Claire enjoys seeing patients in the clinic, as well as on-site event coverage. She is also a certified dry needling practitioner.
Claire is a retired championship level Irish dancer who qualified for regional, national and international level competitions. She has over 15 years of teaching experience, is a T.C.R.G. through the international Irish Dance Commission (An Coimisiún le Rincí Gaelacha), and is involved in the Mid-American and North American Teacher's Associations.