- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, Chapman University, 2011
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Duke University, 2014
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy resident, The Ohio State University, 2015
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
- PhD student, School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
Experience and Interests
Cody is a physical therapist at Ohio State Sports Medicine and a board certified specialist in orthopaedic physical therapy. Cody received his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Duke University, and graduated Cum Laude from Chapman University with a Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training. He has published in the International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, PT in Motion, Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy, and the Journal of Orthopaedics and Sports Physical Therapy.
Cody is working toward becoming a clinician scientist with a focus on understanding the effects of dry needling on acute and chronic musculoskeletal pathologies. His co-advisors for his PhD training are Dr. Matt Briggs and Dr. James Onate. He currently serves as the curriculum and research coordinator for the Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship. He has completed both the orthopedic residency and fellowship program at Ohio State Sports Medicine.