- Bachelor of Arts, Biology and Physical Education, Maryville College, TN, 2003
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Duke University, Durham, NC, 2006
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist, NSCA, 2005
- Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy; The McKenzie Institute, 2010
- Certified orthopedic clinical specialist
Experience and Interests
Ken's clinical interests include utilizing mechanical diagnosis and treatment in patients with spinal pathologies as well as rehabilitation of the overhead throwing athlete. He was a member of the varsity football and club wrestling teams at Maryville College and brings an athlete's mentality to his work at our New Albany location.