- Bachelor of Health Science, University of MIami, 1991
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Miami, 1992
- Board Certified Specialist In Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Wellcoaches, 2015
- Certified Mat Pilates Instructor, Power Pilates
Experience and Interests
Lori has been with OSUWMC since 1999. She has worked as a Physical Therapist for the past 25+ years across a continuum of care settings: Inpatient and Outpatient Neurorehabilitation, Acute Care, Home Health, and Outpatient Sports Medicine. Since becoming a Health and Wellness Coach, Lori has been been passionate about using her coaching skills to facilitate positive behavior change in her patients, with a focus on chronic disease and injury prevention. Lori does pro-bono work with Healthy New Albany, a non-profit community organization to provide Health and Wellness Coaching for their I am Thriving program, working with women surviving and thriving after cancer diagnosis. She enjoys collaborating with The OSU Health and Fitness Center Staff and Healthy New Albany to provide health and wellness programming and community outreach. Lori enjoys all patient populations, but has special interest in promoting living well in the senior population.