Experience and Interests
- Associate of Applied Science, Physical Therapy Assistant, Kent State University, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training and Exercise Science, Miami University, 2005
- Master of Science, Health and Sports Studies, Eastern Kentucky University, 2006
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer since 2006
- Ohio Licensed Athletic Trainer since 2009
- Ohio Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant since 2013
Meghan has experience working with professional, college and high school athletes. As an athletic trainer, she covered football, boys and girls soccer, volleyball, cross country, golf, boys and girls basketball, wrestling, baseball, softball and track. Meghan is a former volleyball and basketball player who coaches in her spare time and enjoys getting athletes back on the court. She sees physical therapy patients at our Dublin clinic and also provides outreach athletic training coverage for various Ohio State events and partnerships.