Angela Tucker, MD
- Family Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 688-6490
About MeAs a family physician, some of my interests include adolescent care, pediatrics, lactation consulting and women’s health.
I find that it is important for to establish positive patient-physician relationships, because they are the foundation for ensuring optimum health. I believe that it is my responsibility as a physician to educate, encourage and empower patients to become and remain healthy. I love family medicine because it allows me to support the health and growth of my patients throughout their lifetime.
As a physician at The Ohio State University, I have the opportunity to provide state-of-the-art care for my patients as well as help impact future care providers.
When away from the office, I enjoy relaxing with my family and working with the community as an active member of my church and my sorority, Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Founding member/Executive Board Officer of Artemis Medical Society, 2012-present
- Teacher of the Year Award for Family Medicine Residency - Urban Track, 2013
- Highlighted on Disney's Doc McSuffins Show, 2014/2015
- Quoted in Essence, Cosmopolitan, Capital Style, JetMag.com and WebMD.com
- Multiple appearances as guest expert on Good Day Columbus, local Fox 28
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Practice
- Adolescent Medicine
- Asthma, Exercise-Induced
- Intrauterine Devices
- Women's Health
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Family Planning Services
- Breast Feeding
- Preconception Care
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Bethesda Hospitals, Inc.
9/1/2005 - 10/30/2007
More About My Work
American Board of Family Medicine
36 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.7 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.5
- Listens Carefully 4.7
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.7
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.8
13 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Tucker has reported no relationships with companies or entities.