Bradley Otto, MD
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 366-3687
About MeI practice in otolaryngology, which focuses on ear, nose and throat health. I specialize in rhinology, an area of medicine emphasizing the nose and sinus conditions. My specialties include sinus surgery and endoscopic skull base surgery.
My goal is to deliver therapy that is tailored to each individual patient. I believe in engaging each patient to achieve this goal. I seek to first identify an accurate diagnosis and then recommend the best form of therapy for that patient.
I enjoy the people I work with at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. I appreciate the positive atmosphere and dedication to excellent patient care. These are qualities that are exhibited at all times at Ohio State.
When I'm not on the job I take time to relax with my family, attend Ohio State football games and enjoy the outdoors. I also really enjoy playing the guitar.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Outstanding Achievement in Patient Service Award, two-time recipient
- Director of Rhinology in the Department of Otolaryngology
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of “Regional Top Doctors,” 2017–2018
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Oropharyngeal Cancers
- Mouth Cancers
- Lip Cancers
- Laryngeal Cancers
- Nose Diseases
- Paranasal Sinus Diseases
- Skull Base Tumors
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Deformities, Acquired
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Rhinorrhea
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillary Diseases
- Nasal Septal Perforation
- Nasal Surgical Procedures
- Nose Cancers
- Palatal Cancers
- Papilloma, Inverted
- Pituitary Diseases
- Rhinitis, Allergic, Perennial
- Rhinitis, Allergic, Seasonal
- Rhinitis, Atrophic
- Rhinitis, Vasomotor
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2003 - 6/30/2007
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Presbyterian
7/1/2007 - 6/30/2009
More About My Work
American Board of Otolaryngology
294 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.7
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
65 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Otto has reported no relationships with companies or entities.