Ohio State Ear, Nose and Throat / Allergy
How would you like to schedule?
Hours Today: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
See full hours
Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology)
The ear, nose and throat experts at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center are among the best in the nation, offering safe, trusted care for a range of ENT conditions, including:
- chronic cough, ear infections and tonsillitis
- nasal obstructions
- sleep apnea, sleep disorders and snoring
- sinus issues
- swallowing disorders
- swimmer’s ear
- tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
We also provide an array of facial cosmetic and reconstructive surgical services, including:
- fillers and injections
- skin resurfacing
- facial rejuvenation surgery
Learn more about the ear, nose and throat services at Ohio State.
Allergy and Immunology
The allergy experts at the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center can treat your most irritating symptoms, offering cutting-edge therapy based on an extensive understanding of the immune system. We’ll identify your allergic triggers and tailor a care plan unique to your needs, eliminating the over-treatment that occurs with over-the-counter medications.
We also provide personalized care, testing and advanced treatment for a range of allergy, hypersensitivity and immune conditions, including:
- allergic skin disease
- drug hypersensitivity
- eczema and atopic dermatitis
- food allergies
- immune system disorders
- rhinosinusitis and hay fever
- stinging insect hypersensitivity
Learn more about the allergy services at Ohio State.
The hearing specialists at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center have seen it all — and with our help, you can hear it all. Our audiologists offer advice gained from years of expertise and will recommend the best hearing options for you based on your professional diagnostic evaluation, specific listening needs and personal pricing goals.
Our team can also work with you to:
- Create a custom treatment plan for a full range of acute or chronic ear disorders
- Develop strategies to protect your hearing from further or future damage, including custom hearing protection
- Provide comprehensive hearing health care, including device repairs, cleaning and maintenance
Learn more about the audiology services at Ohio State.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
ParkingFree surface lot parking.
Valet service is available at Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care, Outpatient Care Dublin, Outpatient Care New Albany and East Hospital and the following main campus locations (James Cancer Hospital, Ross Heart Hospital, University Hospital and the Brain and Spine Hospital). Valet costs may vary per location.
Valet accepts cash, credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay. After your visit, you can request your vehicle by:
- Presenting your ticket at the cashier podium
- Calling the valet team using the phone number on your ticket
- Scanning the QR code on your ticket
- Using the “Text Down” feature listed on your ticket