Harrison Jackson, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-0080
About MeAs a general internal medicine primary care provider here at Ohio State, I work hard to provide my patients with early diagnoses and a variety of treatment options. I am particularly interested in preventative care in order to reduce to the amount of health concerns in patients.
When patients need additional or specialized healthcare, I make prompt referrals to specialists to ensure that my patients receive high quality and individualized care for their medical conditions.
My favorite part about working at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is the high level of collegiality among my colleagues. I also love the variety of patients that I’m able to treat.
When I’m not working, I like to spend my free time reading and enjoying the outdoors.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society – elected 2011
- Member of the American College of Physicians; presented at the Virginia Regional Conference, 2015
- Presented my research, “Improving Access to Diabetes Educators” at the University of Virginia Scholars Day, 2015
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
University of Virginia Medical Center
7/1/2013 - 6/30/2015
More About My Work
American Board of Internal Medicine
General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
408 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.6 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.8
- Listens Carefully 4.7
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.6
- Knows My Medical History 4.3
- Shows Respect 4.7
- Time Spent Together 4.7
72 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Jackson has reported no relationships with companies or entities.