Jared Moore, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-8054
About MeAs a primary care physician, it's important to listen and try to understand patients' circumstances and histories. I want to help educate patients about issues that are important to them. That way, we can work together to develop a plan that addresses their healthcare needs.
I am passionate about general internal medicine because I like to develop long-term relationships with my patients. I enjoy navigating challenges associated with helping people identify and manage a variety of health conditions.
I enjoy working at Ohio State because I like working in a medical center that embraces a culture of learning and continual improvement. I am surrounded by physicians and learners who are working hard to meet the needs of their patients and the community.
- Chief medical resident, 2011-2012
- Director of the leadership/management training program for residents
- Associate program director for the Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2016, 2017
- Associate clinical professor, internal medicine
- Sara Medwid Gorsline Memorial Award, Internal Medicine Residency, Ohio State's Wexner Medical Center, 2011
- Dorothy M. Davis Heart and Lung Research Institute Distinguished Clinical Fellow/Resident Award, The Ohio State University Department of Internal Medicine, 2010
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2009 - 6/30/2011
More About My Work
American Board of Internal Medicine
General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
226 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
61 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Moore has reported no relationships with companies or entities.