Ohio State Primary Care - General Internal Medicine
Hours Today: Closed
See full hours
Through July 8, 2022, the exit south of the Martha Morehouse Tower in the complex will be closed onto Kenny Road. Shuttles will be rerouted, and riders are encouraged to allow additional time for travel. Starting April 25, patient and visitor parking will change. View the map for updates.
- Diagnosis and treatment for an undiagnosed sign, symptom, or health care concern
- Routine physical exams
- Pre-employment, school, sports and camp physicals
- Illness treatment for conditions, such as colds and flu
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
- General and chronic care for seniors
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes or asthma
- Minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
- Comprehensive gynecologic services including Pap tests and contraceptives
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Education and counseling regarding health care issues and concerns
- Diabetes clinic
- Coumadin clinic
Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed