Ohio State Primary Care - General Internal Medicine
Hours Today: Closed
See full hours
How does the COVID-19 pandemic impact upcoming appointments?
During this time of public health concern, some appointments may take place via telehealth wherever it's possible and appropriate. For all in-person visits, you can feel confident that our locations are safe. We've taken significant measures to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and worked tirelessly to ensure that our patients are protected. Visit our COVID-19 safety page for more information.
If you have flu-like symptoms, including fever or cough, and have an upcoming appointment, please call your provider to let them know before visiting any of our hospital or outpatient care locations.
- Diagnosis and treatment for an undiagnosed sign, symptom, or healthcare concern
- Routine physical exams
- Pre-employment, school, sports and camp physicals
- Illness treatment for conditions, such as colds and flu
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
- General and chronic care for seniors
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes or asthma
- Minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
- Comprehensive gynecologic services including Pap tests and contraceptives
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Education and counseling regarding healthcare issues and concerns
- Diabetes clinic
- Coumadin clinic
Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed