Ohio State Primary Care - General Internal Medicine
in Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care
2050 Kenny Road
Pavilion 2nd Floor Suite 2400
Columbus, OH 43221
Hours Today: Closed
See full hours
- Diagnosis and treatment for an undiagnosed sign, symptom, or health care concern
- Routine physical exams
- Pre-employment, school, sports and camp physicals
- Illness treatment for conditions, such as colds and flu
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
- General and chronic care for seniors
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes or asthma
- Minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
- Comprehensive gynecologic services including Pap tests and contraceptives
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Education and counseling regarding health care issues and concerns
- Diabetes clinic
- Coumadin clinic
Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
ParkingFree surface lot parking for patients in designated spaces.
Valet service is available at Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care, Outpatient Care Dublin, Outpatient Care New Albany and East Hospital and the following main campus locations (James Cancer Hospital, Ross Heart Hospital, University Hospital and the Brain and Spine Hospital). Valet costs may vary per location.
Valet accepts cash, credit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay. After your visit, you can request your vehicle by:
- Presenting your ticket at the cashier podium
- Calling the valet team using the phone number on your ticket
- Scanning the QR code on your ticket
- Using the “Text Down” feature listed on your ticket