Katherine Brownlowe, MD
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-9600
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2017
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Autistic Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Delirium, Dementia, Amnestic, Cognitive Disorders
- Neurobehavioral Manifestations
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Maine Medical Center
7/1/2006 - 9/18/2009
University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Center
10/1/2009 - 9/30/2010
More About My Work
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Subspecialty: Psychiatry)
News About Me
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Brownlowe has reported relationships with the companies or entities listed below. If you have questions about the relationships listed below, please ask the faculty member. If you have questions about how these relationships are monitored by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, please contact our Compliance Office at 614-293-8000.
- NFL Player's Association
- Ohio Assisted Living Association