Kevin Weber, MD
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-4969
About MeAs a neurologist at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, I specialize in treating patients with sports concussions and migraines. I myself get migraines, and have always been interested in treating athletes with neurologic conditions.
When I’m seeing patients, I think it’s important to tailor evidence-based treatments that are specific to each person’s individual needs, goals and expectations.
I love working at Ohio State – I’m a Buckeye through and through. I’ve always felt that my mentors were behind me 100% and genuinely interested in helping me become a great physician. I work with an amazing team of physicians, nurses and therapists.
When I’m not working, I enjoy spending my free time reading, keeping up on the news, traveling and watching the Buckeyes! I also love tasting new craft beers and visiting sports stadiums I’ve never been to.
- Associate Residency Program Director at Ohio State
- Associate Fellowship Director, UCNS Headache Medicine Fellowship
- My areas of research include sports concussions and migraines
- Board certified – neurology and headache medicine
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2017
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Migraine Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Trigeminal Autonomic Cephalalgias
- Sports Medicine
- Brain Concussion
- Post-Traumatic Headache
- Cluster Headache
Locations Where I Practice
Outpatient Care Gahanna
Jameson Crane Sports Medicine Institute
Education and Training
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2012 - 6/30/2015
Cleveland Clinic Foundation
7/1/2015 - 6/30/2016
More About My Work
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Subspecialty: Neurology)
News About Me
285 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.7
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
66 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Weber has reported no relationships with companies or entities.