Ohio State Neurology
Hours Today: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
See full hours
Our expert neurology specialists provide a personalized plan to diagnose and treat your condition and optimize your health. In addition to general neurological consultations and diagnostic testing, this clinic provides care for patients with:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Learn more about Ohio State's brain and spine services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed