Mimi Ghosh, MD
- Family Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-5123
About MeAs a family medicine physician at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, I have a strong focus on mental and physical health and wellness. Without mental wellness, physical health can’t be attained as easily. I enjoy establishing a rapport and building relationships with each of my patients, many of whom have been with me for 20 years.
My favorite part about working at Ohio State is my team – we have built great relationships over the past twenty years. Also, the mission of Ohio State’s Wexner Medical Center aligns with my core values and continuously supports both my personal and professional growth.
When I’m not working, I love spending time with my family. My husband is also a physician, and both of my boys were born while I’ve been here at Ohio State. We are truly a medical family!
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of "America’s Top Doctors,” 2017 and "Regional Top Doctors," 2013–2018
- Physician, Ohio State University Physicians (OSUP)
- Medical co-host on Good Day Columbus (Fox/ABC), 2000–2016 (intermittent)
- Being both a physician and a parent – I enjoy mentoring new young doctors to successfully manage both of these roles effectively
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
6/1/1995 - 6/1/1996
More About My Work
American Board of Family Medicine
174 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.8 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.8
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.7
84 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Ghosh has reported no relationships with companies or entities.