Convenient primary care services for adults, including:
- Routine physical exams and health screenings
- Care for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, depression/anxiety, and asthma
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health promotion and disease prevention support
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists when needed
Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Directions and maps
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed