- BS – Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Bowling Green State University, OH
- MPH - Masters of Public Health Nutrition, Loma Linda University, CA
- RD – Registered Dietitian, American Dietetic Association
- Certificate of Obesity and Weight Management, American Dietetic Association
- Certificate of Sports Nutrition, American Dietetic Association
- GFI – Certified Group Fitness Instructor, American Council on Exercise
- RYT-200 – Registered Yoga Teacher, Yoga Alliance
- CPT – Certified Personal Trainer, formerly thru the National Academy of Sports Medicine and the American Council on Exercise
Background: Molly has been working in the nutrition field for over 23 years. When first starting, Molly created and managed nutrition programs for the City of Milwaukee, WI, and then was recruited to Los Angeles, CA, to become a part of the 5-A-Day campaign. Molly has worked in the field of Childhood Obesity, The KidShape through UCLA and expanded the program to San Diego, CA. As well, Molly has worked in corporate and private practice establishing health and wellness through nutrition services and has extensive knowledge in sports nutrition, weight management, obesity and behavioral change.
Philosophy: Molly takes a holistic approach to her practice with each person she encounters in order to create harmony and balance through nutrition, mindfulness, and exercise. Nutrition should feed the body and the soul!
Interests: Molly is an athlete through and through! She competes in triathlons and marathons. She is always up for the next challenge and lives life passionately.