Personalized care for patients taking blood-thinning or anticoagulation medications to help prevent blood clotting and strokes, and minimize risk for bleeding complications.
- Evaluation and management of warfarin (Coumadin®, Jantoven®) therapy
- Evaluation and monitoring of direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) at select sites
- Apixaban (Eliquis®)
- Dabigatran (Pradaxa®)
- Edoxaban (Savaysa®)
- Rivaroxaban (Xarelto®)
- Monitoring of low-molecular-weight heparins (LMWH) at the James Pharmacy Anticoagulation Management sites
- Dalteparin (Fragmin®)
- Enoxaparin (Lovenox®)
- Anticoagulant therapy education
- Point-of-care International Normalized Ratio (INR) testing for warfarin patients
- Close patient monitoring and follow-up
- Management of periprocedure anticoagulation therapy/bridging
- Prescription refills and laboratory monitoring as needed
- Review of previous medications, current medications and the potential for interactions
- Communication to a patient’s healthcare team via electronic medical records
Patients who participate in this clinic have been shown to benefit from decreased bleeding and clotting issues.
Refer a Patient
Download our referral form and fax to 614-293-1456. Attach any information related to warfarin or other anticoagulant.
Referral Assistance: 614-293-5123
Need help with the referral process or form? Want to expedite an urgent request or check on status of referral? Our referral specialists will be happy to assist you in navigating referrals.