How to prepare for your visit to Ohio State’s Heart and Vascular Center
Your physician has made an excellent choice in referring you to Ohio State for heart and vascular care. Ohio State’s Heart and Vascular Center is recognized nationally for its expertise and quality care.
What to bring or complete for your visit
As you prepare for your visit, it will help to have:
- Your insurance card
- Personal identification, including your Social Security number
- Previous test results and radiology reports, if you have them
- Contact information of doctors who are treating you or have referred you
- Personal health information, including dates of surgeries or hospitalizations and any known allergies to medication
- Family health history, including the significant medical conditions of direct family members
- A list of medications, including the name and dosage (or bring empty prescription bottles with original labels)
- A list of questions or concerns you want to discuss with the doctor or nurse – our care team wants to be sure you have a full understanding of your condition and your care plan
Make or change your appointment
If your doctor has referred you to the Ohio State’s Heart and Vascular Center, you may call the numbers below to schedule your appointment, change your appointment or ask general questions regarding your visit to the Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital.