Ohio State Same-Day Immediate Care locations provide quick access to care for common conditions and illnesses. Call 614-293-3200 to schedule an appointment.If you’re experiencing a serious or life-threatening illness or injury, visit the closest Emergency Department or call 911.
Conditions treated and services offered include:
- Cold and flu symptoms, including cough and sore throat (currently via telehealth)
- Sinus, ear and bladder infections
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Lab tests including pregnancy, strep and flu
- Immunizations and physicals
- COVID-19 vaccinations (must be scheduled in advance)
Our Same-Day Immediate Care locations are staffed by skilled nurse practitioners who see patients ages 18 months and older.
Hours of operation vary by location. Choose a location below for more details.