Ohio State Advanced Immediate Care
Hours Today: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
See full hours
Ohio State Advanced Immediate Care provides walk-in medical treatment for common conditions and serious, non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries with the expertise of board certified emergency medicine physicians. From colds and sore throats to minor injuries requiring stitches, we provide quick access to the care you need, without the wait times or cost of the emergency department.
Advanced Immediate Care at Ohio State Outpatient Care New Albany treats patients of all ages, including children and adults.
Our services and conditions we treat include:
- Non-life-threatening cuts and burns
- Colds, flu and sore throat
- Stitches and suturing
- Minor sprains, strains and injuries
- Suspected broken bones or dislocations
- Urgent X-rays/CT and lab work
- Pharmacy on site
- Extended evaluations for more complex conditions
- Non-severe chest pain or shortness of breath
- Mild to moderate abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting
- Suspected blood clots
- Urinary and kidney infections
- Palpitations or passing out
- Non-severe dizziness, lightheadedness or vertigo
- Allergic reactions
- Skin rashes and infections
MyChart users can reserve a spot in line.
Reserving your spot is not an appointment, but helps to reduce your wait time upon arrival and notifies the clinical team you are coming. We make every effort possible to see you at your reserved time, but please be advised that medical emergencies may arise.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.