Hours: Mon., Wed., Fri., 7:45 a.m.-noon
Ohio State’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Program guides you and your family through recovery after a heart-related event. Services offered include:
- Supervised exercise program
- In-depth education about heart disease risk factors
- Counseling on lifestyle changes
Learn more about Ohio State's heart and vascular services.
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Class hours vary. Pre-screening required. Call for appointment.
Services include exercises and education to rehabilitate pulmonary function, particularly after lung volume reduction surgery.
Learn more about Ohio State's lung and pulmonary services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 7:45 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Cardiac Rehabilitation Hours: Mon., Wed., Fri., 7:45 a.m.-noon, Pulmonary Rehabilitation Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-3 p.m.