Learn more about Ohio State's heart and vascular services. Heart and Vascular services at our Gahanna location include the following:
- Holter monitor 24-hour or 48-hour
- Event monitor (30 days)
- Atrial fibrillation event monitor
- Routine 2-D echocardiogram with or without contrast
- Stress echo, pharmacologic or treadmill
- Treadmill stress echo
- Nuclear perfusion imaging: Sestamibi exercise or pharmacologic exercise
- Rest/redistribution thallium
- Resting muga
- Arterial doppler
- Venous duplex
- Arterial duplex
- Carotid duplex
- Aortic duplex
- Digital plethysmography fingers/toes (vasospasm, Raynaud's phenomenon)
Cardiovasular Risk Reduction and Lipid Clinic
Hours: Wednesday 8 a.m. - noon, 1 - 4 p.m.
Individualized care to help patients meet their cholesterol and lipid management goals. Treatment plans may include a combination of lifestyle modification coaching and management of medications, with the goal of reducing the instances of disease caused by an abnormally high amount of lipids in the blood, including heart attacks and strokes. Our team consists of cardiologists and pharmacists with specialty training and certification in lipid management, and access to dietitians and genetics specialists.
Learn more about Ohio State's cardiovascular risk reduction and lipid management services.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
A mental health care provider is available on Tuesday and Thursday at this location.