Many of our physical therapists are certified clinical specialists in orthopedics and/or sports. Our physical therapy specialists treat a wide range of conditions and injuries, including:
- Return to sport and daily activity
- Post-surgery return to activity
- Physical and aquatic therapy alternatives to surgery
- Daily aches and pains
- Activities for osteoarthritis
- Balance deficits
Learn more about Ohio State's sports medicine services.
A Department of Ohio State University Hospitals
Directions and maps
- Monday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed