The Ohio State University’s Neuropsychology Research Laboratory (NRL) includes neuropsychology faculty members who lead a number of longitudinal studies, all with the aim of advancing our knowledge of the relationship between neurocognition, aging and health. Our faculty members have ongoing collaborations with the departments of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Neurology and Neurosurgery here at The Ohio State University, as well as in other academic and medical institutions. Broad research interests of the neuropsychology faculty are listed below.
- Neurocognitive and neuropsychiatric sequelae of neurodegenerative disease
- Neurocognitive sequelae of primary brain tumors
- Cardiovascular risk factors for neurocognitive decline
- Cognitive aging, decision making, and civil capacities
- Cross-cultural considerations in neuropsychology
You can read more about the NRL here.