Moms2B welcomes the assistance and support of our community members. If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, please E-mail Taylor Ollis, Program Assistant or call 614-292-1605 for more information on our application process.
Moms2B Volunteer Opportunities:
See the impact on a baby’s life first-hand. Moms2B greatly appreciates the support of our committed volunteers. We offer volunteer opportunities at every site locations:
- Childcare: Join other staff and volunteers to read, sing, play with and love our littlest visitors while their mom attends her Moms2B session.
- Food Preparation: Kitchen help is needed to prepare and serve meals to our Mom2B moms at each session. Our greatest current need is Tuesday afternoons at the Moms2B South location.
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
If you have your own creative idea, we’d love to hear about it. Here are some activities other volunteers have undertaken:
- Host a baby shower with your friends or community group. We can supply a list of vital baby needs for our programs and ensure that your donation goes straight to a mom-in-need.
- Host a diaper, baby book or gift card drive.
- Make and freeze heart healthy meals as a special treat for our moms. The Moms2B team will make sure they are safely delivered.
- Help us collect and assemble emergency food bag items. Many of our Moms are food insecure and need food to make it through the week.