Moms2B welcomes the assistance and support of our community members. If you are interested in joining our team of volunteers, please E-mail Taylor Ollis, Program Assistant or call 614-292-1605 for more information on our application process.
Moms2B Volunteer Opportunities:
See the impact on a baby’s life first-hand. Moms2B greatly appreciates the support of our committed volunteers. We offer volunteer opportunities at every site locations:
- Childcare: Join other staff and volunteers to read, sing, play with and love our littlest visitors while their mom attends her Moms2B session.
- Food Preparation: Kitchen help is needed to prepare and serve meals to our Mom2B moms at each session. Our greatest current need is Monday afternoons and Wednesday mornings.
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
If you have your own creative idea, we’d love to hear about it. Here are some activities other volunteers have undertaken:
- Host a baby shower with your friends or community group. We can supply a list of vital baby needs for our programs and ensure that your donation goes straight to a mom-in-need.
- Host a diaper, baby book or gift card drive.
- Make and freeze heart healthy meals as a special treat for our moms. The Moms2B team will make sure they are safely delivered.
- Help us collect and assemble emergency food bag items. Many of our Moms are food insecure and need food to make it through the week.