Our featured programs and services
You and your baby deserve the best possible care. For pregnancy and childbirth services at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we combine family-centered care with the most current information and advanced technologies. We’ll partner with you for a healthy pregnancy and delivery plan with your individual needs in mind.
Why Choose Ohio State
Each year, we deliver more than 4,500 Buckeye Babies. From obstetrics and gynecology nurses, anesthesiologists and pediatrics staff, our pregnancy and childbirth experts work as a team for you and your baby.
- Our specialists work in every area of obstetrics and neonatal care, and are highly experienced in the latest procedures.
- Our state-of-the-art facility includes advanced equipment and resources for every kind of pregnancy and delivery.
- We provide personalized care, incorporating your individual needs into your care plan.
- We offer premium delivery rooms for mothers-to-be, including renovated, private rooms and services for dads/supporters.
- Since we're an academic medical center, we’re the first to offer the latest treatments.