Brain and Spine Hospital
- Associate Degree, Applied Science, Physical Therapy Assistant, 1987
- Therapeutic Massage Diploma, American Institute of Alternative Medicine, 1996
- Bachelor of Arts, The Ohio State University, 2005
- American Physical Therapy Association Credentialed Clinical Instructor, 2019
- Clinical Brain Injury Specialist, 2019
Experience and Interests
Over the course of his career, Mark has practiced in a variety of clinical settings, including outpatient, skilled nursing, work hardening, pain management and acute care. He has been recognized for Advanced Proficiency in Acute Care by the American Physical Therapy Association.