Brain and Spine Hospital
- Bachelor in Speech and Hearing Sciences, Indiana University, 2007
- Master in Speech-Language Pathology, The Ohio State University, 2009
- American Speech Language Hearing Association, Certificate of Clinical Competence, 2010
- Ohio Licensure in Speech-Language Pathology, 2010
- Registered MBSImP Certified Clinician, 2015
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist, 2019
Experience and Interests
Jennifer has worked in acute care at the Wexner Medical Center since 2016. During that time, she has primarily worked with patients in the Neuro Critical Care Unit, Neurovascular PCU and Surgical ICU. In addition, she has worked with the general medical population.
Previously, Jennifer worked for seven years as a speech-language pathologist in an inpatient rehabilitation hospital with CARF accreditation and stroke specialty certification. There she worked with individuals recovering from strokes and traumatic brain injuries. She is trained to complete both informal and standardized speech/language/cognition evaluations, clinical bedside swallow evaluations, Modified Barium Swallow Studies and Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing. In addition to her clinical work, she is also the Acute Care Speech-Language Pathology Clinical Coordinator.